Kingpins Amsterdam is getting ready for its next edition taking place on October, 19-20, 2022, in Sugar City, Amsterdam.
A series of talks and seminars focused on general market overviews and technical innovations, will complete the two-day show offer.
Among them, the event will host two s/s 2024 trend presentations highlighting novelties about fabrics, washes, treatments, hues, special surface effects and silhouettes. The seminars will take place on the first day, on October, 19, at 11.30AM, and on the second day at 1.30PM.
OCTOBER 19TH, 2022
- 11.30AM: Kingpins Trend S/S 2024
- 12.30AM: The Vintage Legacy and Extending Lifespan of a Pair of Jeans
- 3PM: Technology Powering the Way Forward: Trade and Compliance
- 4-7PM: Kingpins Show Amsterdam Happy Hour!
OCTOBER 20TH, 2022
- 11.30AM: Scaling Circularity: Eliminating Obstacles for Textile to Textile Recycling
- 1.30PM: Kingpins Trend S/S 2024
Other seminars and events will be announced in the next days.