Pitti Immagine and Fiera Milano have recently announced the debut of their next edition of Super, specialized women’s apparel and accessory show to be held from 27 to 29 February 2016, at Pavilion 3, Fieramilanocity in Milan.

The show will present about 150 exhibitors, 30% of it coming from foreign countries. Around 60% of participating companies are accessory brands while the remaining 40% are pret-à-porter and apparel brands - all disclosing their Fall-Winter 2016-17 collections.

Super is involved in a significant scouting activity. In addition to carefully selecting the show’s participating brands, they also discovered and are presenting eleven talents from emerging markets including Armenia, Estonia and Lithonia. As part of another initiative, six other talents were selected for the Vogue Talents for Asia contest. Each of the six designers were flanked by a Chinese fashion brand and produced a special capsule collection in collaboration with each of the finalist designers. The collaborations involved Gayeon Lee for V-Grass; Youjia Jin for SC Fashion; Abcense for Le Saunda; Eliran Nargassi for Canudilo H Holidays; Minimal To for Peacebird and Cynthia & Xiao for Yi.

Dedicating special attention to upcoming designers, Pitti Immagine has also recently started their new Tutorship project aimed exclusively at helping, accompanying and managing young promising designers with their business and professional careers. With this aim in mind they created a dedicated team headed by professional insider, Riccardo Vannetti. The project will primarily deal with brand development focused on sourcing partners for production, representation and distribution; support for collection concept; consulting on commercial and promotional strategies and also on image and communications. They will further be supported in order to sign agreements for style consultancy, sourcing, and quality collaboration with established companies and brands.